Saturday, May 29, 2010

Game 51 - The Dome Report for Saturday May 29, 2010- Orioles at Blue Jays

The Baseball Critic's patent pending technology brings you The Dome Report for the Rogers Centre this Saturday morning.

It's 10 AM and the French Open tennis is on the TV, and looking out my living room window with a coffee (thanks to my darling wife) ... the Dome is OPEN!

Weather out my dining room window (shhh ... my baby daughter's sleeping) Wind from the north at 16 mph. Visibility is 9 miles. Sky is clear with some high cirrus and haze. Temperature is 23C, dewpoint is 15C (humidity is therefore 60% ... wring out that sponge over T.O. later today folks). Barometer is 29.93 inches Hg and steady.

Play ball Jays and all you Jays fans!


James Ireland
"The Baseball Critic"
Twitter: @James_Ireland & @Baseball_Critic
www.jamesireland.ca

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Fleet St,Toronto,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment